Sunday 11 April 2010

Stash box

Ok..so this is a secret between you and me and I'll only tell you if you promise not to tell Simon.
I succombed and bought a stash box from Sarah's cards. The offer is you get a minimum of £75 worth of stash for £25 - such a bargain that I just couldn't resist! And just look at what I got. What you can't see underneath were about 16 sheets of12 x 12 bazzil card stock and 16 pieces of 12 x 12 patterned paper.
Anyway ... remember the deal .... sssshhhhhhhhhh.... it's a secret!
Ally
xx

5 comments:

  1. Wow that was a good buy :D
    ;-)
    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a whole lot of great stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I also succumbed! With a bargain like that it would be rude not to!! Already used quite a few bits from mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a good deal...why didn't you tell me about it? Prob. better you didn't as been to Ally Pally today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you've got enough there to keep you busy ... so come on then, lets see your creations

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails