Monday 5 April 2010

Living in Braintree

So, I've lived in Braintree for 18 months. Don't get me wrong, it's quite a nice little town, but there's not an awful lot going on!
As I was waslking down one of the side streets off town the other day, I cam across this sign, on a shop wall. Well obviously I just HAD to take a photo and scrap it!
Here is a close up of the (minimal) journalling on this page.

And the buttons.


Perhaps I need to go out and about a bit more and see if I can find something better in Braintree to scrap!

Ally

xx

12 comments:

  1. Lovely LO and I think you just put Braintree on the map!! LOL I must admit, I had never heard of it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL ... what a fab sign, not surprised you photographed it. Lovely layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is a super item to scrap. Well done for spotting it.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL.. great sign and great LO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL that is such a funny sign.

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks fab love the attention to detail especially as it seemed you had to look for the right thing to photograph fab buttons, fab sign lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha what a fabby sign and even better LO :D
    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great sign and LO! I have actually heard of and even been to Braintree - I used to work in Silver End a long time ago, but I agree Braintree seemed a bit quiet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great LO ...great sign ...brought a smile to my face

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab idea for a page Ally :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fab sign, no wonder you had to scrap it. I can offically say that you are a scrapbooker now that you are scrapping random stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails