Wednesday 7 April 2010

passion for promarkers

As you know, I like my promarkers and I will sometimes enter the passion for promarkers challenge, depending on the theme or colour challenges and what I have at home.
The theme this week is 'The Young Ones' and I thought that this stamp called Sweet Kiki La Rue by C C Designs fitted the bill. I've used little mulberry flowers from my stash which I've attached using silicone glue.
And here is a close up of the coloured image,

I think it's a sweet card and I hope you like it too!
Ally
xx

11 comments:

  1. oh wow Ally I love how you use your Promarkers, I have a slight obsession with them too at the moment, but you have got the technique down perfectly. Good luck with the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely card Ally. Your colouring is fab!
    Thanks for joining us at PFP this week, good luck.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute little card Ally
    thanks for joining us at pfp this week and good luck
    have you thought about trying out for the pfp dt call? details on the blog
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw such a cute card and so sweet. Love the colours.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card Ally, your colouring skills are fab....I think I might need a lesson or two.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ally, what a pretty card. The image is adorable and your colouring is fab. Great colour scheme and layout. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is sooo cute. I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - great work on that card! I really want some!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Ally you have used one of my fav images
    Thanks for joining us at PFP this week :)
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow this is so cute, thats some fancy colouring in lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful.
    I have just started using my promarkers and am totally loving them. Might have to check this site out for some inspiration.
    tfs
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails