Saturday 10 April 2010

ATCs

Many moons ago, I used to make and swap ATCs and have a HUGE folder of those that I've received. I think I tend to go through phases, as I then went into the cardmaking phase, now followed by the scrapbooking phase.
What I'd really like to do is mix the three phases up so I do a bit of each all the time. So to get me going back on the ATC swaps, I joined the trail over on UKS. You only have to make 2 (1 for the person above you and one for the person below you) and they can be of any theme at all.
Now that I know my recipients have received theirs, I can post them on here. I had a play with my distress inks and stamping. I also used grungeboard precut shapes, which I then inked and sprayed with gold glimmer mists.
I enjoyed making them again and want to build this back up again. It's quite lovely to not only make something but to then receive a little something back as well.
If you haven't tried it, have a go!
Ally
xx

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely, Ally. I've only ever made a few ATCs and found them quite hard when you're used to 12x12. The grungeboard shapes are great, might just need to get myself some...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails