We all (well when I say all, I actually mean the children) ran a mile and paid to wear sporty clothes. A lot of my class were wearing the official sport relief socks (including me) so I got my trusty LSA to take this photo (yes my lovely feet are in there too!).
I thought I'd share with you how I made the flowers. I used my bigshot and the layered flowers die. As there are 3 parts to each flower, I cut the flower 3 times on coordinating paper so that I could mix and match each one.
I then used brushed corduroy to ink the edges of the petals and then used a red cats eye chalk ink to just highlight the tips.
After all the inking, I used my embossing tool to curl the petals so the flowers had added depth and then fastened them together with a brad.