Yippee! This is my first ever blog award and I'm supposed to now tell you 7 crafty facts about me. 1. I don't have a desk or a craft room. I have a cupboard and boxes in the corner of my living room and I work on my coffee table (when my back allows) or on a lap table.
2. I've made cards for a few years now and that's where my crafting obssession started.
3. Years ago I made and swapped ATC's. I found the appeal of them again lately and have got back into this and started swapping again.
4. I find it really diificult to transfer my craft skills and knowledge into my teaching. I'm just find it really hard to be creative at school and this is something that really gets on my nerves!
5. My uncle and my cousin are both artists.
6. My mum used to make all of me and my sisters clothes. We were always dressed identically!
7. I also dabble in cross stitch and currently have a latch hook rug on the go.
I now have to pass this award on to 3 people. Hmmm... who to choose?
These are the people I'm going to pass the award on to:
1. Debra at http://debscards.blogspot.com/
2. Sandra at http://allthingspretty-sandra.blogspot.com/
3. Cath at http://2010-theyearforchange.blogspot.com/
Thank you Alana for the award.
New Dylusions Product Launch - August 2017
16 hours ago