Friday 16 April 2010

Blog award!

Yippee! This is my first ever blog award and I'm supposed to now tell you 7 crafty facts about me. 1. I don't have a desk or a craft room. I have a cupboard and boxes in the corner of my living room and I work on my coffee table (when my back allows) or on a lap table.
2. I've made cards for a few years now and that's where my crafting obssession started.
3. Years ago I made and swapped ATC's. I found the appeal of them again lately and have got back into this and started swapping again.
4. I find it really diificult to transfer my craft skills and knowledge into my teaching. I'm just find it really hard to be creative at school and this is something that really gets on my nerves!
5. My uncle and my cousin are both artists.
6. My mum used to make all of me and my sisters clothes. We were always dressed identically!
7. I also dabble in cross stitch and currently have a latch hook rug on the go.

I now have to pass this award on to 3 people. Hmmm... who to choose?
These are the people I'm going to pass the award on to:
1. Debra at http://debscards.blogspot.com/
2. Sandra at http://allthingspretty-sandra.blogspot.com/
3. Cath at http://2010-theyearforchange.blogspot.com/

Thank you Alana for the award.
Ally
xx

6 comments:

  1. LOL ... hey that's me :) aawww, thank hun. There I was happily reading all these lovely facts about you and it's so nice getting to know something new about you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really interesting, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to find out a little bit more about you ..my uncle and cousin are artists, my sister and I used to be dressed identiaclly in homemade clothes and I've done cross stitch and latch hooking a rug :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award. I need to get thinking. Congratulations on your award.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks - good to find out a bit more about you. Funnily enough I feel just as you do about being creative with the kids in the classroom - aargh!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails