Saturday 17 April 2010

Another 8x8 of Ryan

So I promised another LO of my beautiful son (you can tell I'm his mum can't you!). This one was taken in 2006 when Ryan was playing for Trimley Red Devils. Ryan eat, drank, lived and breathed for his football. I said that I was going to keep these 8x8 LOs really simple because I want the photo to be the main element.
These little gems are each slightly smaller than the one to the left and the third was put on a little wonky. Hmph!

This is a chipboard embellishment that came with the kit.
Some of you may be thinking that the backgrounds and embellies are a bit too flowery for pages all about a boy, but these pages are for me, just so that I can pick them up and flick through whenever I want to.
Hope you like it.
Ally
xx


4 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong wit a few flowers on a male LO! What a lovely album you are going to have when you have finished. Btw you deserve your blog award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm enjoying seeing what you are doing with this kit because I have it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so tempted by this kit, but wasn't sure what I'd do with it. It looks fabulous. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails