Tuesday 4 May 2010

Lady in Red

2 more ATCs to show you. These went out a little while ago now so I know the recipients have them.
I used fired brick sponged onto the background and then also used the same colour for the flower stamp around the edge. The crowns are grungeboard that I have inked, again in fired brick and then spritzed with pearl glimmer mist.
I attached the lady using mod podge and then also put a layer of this of the top to deal it. Crown then affixed and Bobs your uncle!
Hope you like them
Ally
xx

5 comments:

  1. love the crowns and the flower border. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I wouldn't mind one of these Ally...I likey! Alot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohh Ally, I like, I like, I like :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, by using the red the image really pops out!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails