Thursday 18 February 2010

Holiday page

So this is another page from a holiday Simon and I took back in 2006. For some reason the photos did not print at all well but it was the best that I could do. The papers have been inked with distress inks and the old tickets were from my stash.
Do you like the flower? I made this from instructions on how to make a ribbon flower but just adapted it for paper. Again the edges have been inked and it is secured with a small flower shape punch and a brad. I think it's really quite sweet.

Ally
xx

6 comments:

  1. Fab lo love how you have put it all together alma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice layout, and the flower works really well. I've been meaning to give that tutorial a go, and I might have to have a go at one in ribbon, one in paper now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page & the flower is lovely.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sniggle,
    I just saw your post on UK Scrappers and I popped over to have a look at your wonderful adaptation.
    Great creativity.

    I'll make one myself now.

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely LO Ally! Multi photo, handmade embellishment, pattened paper...you have learned well young child...may the force be with you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails