Monday 11 April 2011

I've crafted whoop! whoop!

Well here I am and it has been sooooooooo long since I've been here. I'm fully recovered now but found that I had no energy at all once I was back at school. Crafting has had to take a back seat unfortunately, but it's school holidays now so I'm determined not to spend it all working! So here is my digi image. I've used a template by Jessica Sprague and then used a kit by Dawn Inskip called Heart and Soul. As the title says, it's a layout of my mum. I don't see her very often as she lives in Wales but speak to her on the phone quite a bit. So, hopefully I'll be around a bit more over the next 2 weeks. Hope you like the LO. Ally xx

8 comments:

  1. I get a lot of inspiration from Dawn too - though I don't work in digi - your's is great though! Here's hoping the holidays are more crafting than work for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back in Blogland Ally, lovely LO
    C
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful lo, love the little photo in the corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. The holidays are so worth it but you need at least a week before you are able to come up for air. Love this and the lo below.

    ReplyDelete
  5. About time too! Lovely, pretty LO. Nice photo of your mum too. Glad you are feeling more your old self, take care now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to have you back and that is a lovely LO to kick off with.

    Glad to hear you are on the mend.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear you're recovered and now have time to craft again. :D Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad that you are on the mend Ally. *Ü* Beautiful layout of your mum and welcome back to blogging world. TFS. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails