Tuesday 5 January 2010

What snow?

Well apparently the whole of England is covered in snow except for here! We are meant to get loads tonight though so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I really want a snow day!!!!!

I'm not crafting tonight as I'm still tired (there is a baby in the flat above me that cried all night) and my back is aching a lot again.

However, I did go to the post office and pick up my monthly card kit from Cleo Crafts and I have to say that it is yummy!!!

Anyway, I'm off to have a bath and try to ease my back.

Catch you soon
Ally xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Posting a hello and to say I really like your blog. I'll be visiting more often. Oh yes, and happy to do a snow dance with you LOL ... no snow with us either at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have all the snow! We have 8 inches in our garden. It looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're managing to craft now you're home xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails