Saturday 6 March 2010

70th Birthday

So here is my lastest LO. You'll have to excuse the photo. The PVA isn't quite dry on the buttons which is why you can still see it, but I was in a rush to get this up and I just couldn't wait any longer!
This is a very simple LO and I used My Minds Eye paper and embellies. The buttons are papermania.
Bill and his wife Yvonne are very good friends of ours. Bill and Simon have played petanque together for many years now. Yvonne and I share a love of reading and we are always swapping books. Bill calls Simon his 'adopted son', but even though it's untrue, they are both very much like family to us.

Ally
xx

2 comments:

  1. Just LOVE this one. How lovely to have such good friends in your lives. Liking the sunray design, ribbon and buttons.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails